Pat Sloan's Mega Fun Blog hop November 26 2016, 0 Comments
Pat Sloan, This gal right here...
(IT'S HER BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT!!!!
Has written her 33rd book! Can you believe it? She is the real energizer bunny. I met her through my blog, when she emailed me saying she's send me Rose fabrics for a project I was working on, I nearly fell off my chair! We became fast friends, and she has been someone I have looked up to and frequently ask questions about how this industry works... She's pretty sweet.
Now she's on a roll to teach Sewing BASICS, in her "teach me to" series books.
Have you wanted to learn the basics to Quilting your own quilts? Pat's book walks you through basic quilting info to start, thread, quilt designs, and focuses on free motion and using the walking foot. All the questions you have about issues you may have, prepping your quilt, to when to change your needle.... All these thing that can affect your success at quilting by machine.
Problems and solutions, and VIDEOS to go along with the book for even better guidance!
Tips for success
and encouraging words for you and your work!
You need to have this book! Let go of the fear of quilting your own quilts! The only way to get better is to jump in and learn. This is the book you need.
Wanna win one?
Visit Pat's Giveaway Page to enter to win
one of the 5 copies of 'Pat Sloan's Teach Me to Machine Quilt Book!
Winners drawn from outside of the USA will receive a digital copy. Be sure to enter by Midnight Dec 1st.
Product Code: B1395
Product ISBN: 9781604688313
Popular teacher, designer, and online radio host Pat Sloan teaches all you need to know to machine quilt successfully. In this third book of her beginner-friendly "Teach Me" series, Pat guides you step by step through walking-foot and free-motion quilting techniques. First-time quilters will be confidently quilting in no time, and experienced stitchers will discover the joy of finishing their quilts themselves.
- No-fear learning for quilting novices--Pat covers all the information you need to quilt from start to finish
- Pat guides you through simple and fun practice projects, including a strip-pieced table runner and an easy applique design
- Collect the entire skill-building library of Pat Sloan's popular "Teach Me" series of books
Visit the following peeps below on their day of Pat’s Mega Fun Tour to learn more about Pat's book. Some have interviewed Pat, a few might have a giveaway, or have made a project... it's all listed on Pat's page!
Pat's Mega Fun Book Tour!
- Bonnie Hunter quiltville.blogspot.com/
- Pam Vieira-McGinnis pamkittymorning.blogspot.com/
- Alyce Blyth www.blossomheartquilts.com/
- Kimberly Einmo www.kimberlyeinmo.com/blog
- American Patchwork & Quilting Magazine www.allpeoplequilt.com/blog
- Mathew Boudreaux misterdomestic.net/ and instagram.com/misterdomestic/
- Moda – Carrie Nelson blog.modafabrics.com/
- Amy Smart www.diaryofaquilter.com/ with an Interview
- Katja Marek of www.katjasquiltshoppe.com/ visit www.facebook.com/Katjas-Quilt-Shoppeand www.instagram.com/katja_marek/
- Lee Monroe www.maychappell.com/
- Jacquelynne Steves jacquelynnesteves.com/blog/
- Stephanie Palmer latenightquilter.com/
- Mary Abreu instagram.com/thatcraftaddict/
- Sarah Maxwell of www.homesteadhearth.com/ Visit designsbysarahj.wordpress.com/with a Giveaway!
- Debby Brown higheredhands.blogspot.com/
- Jane Davidson quiltjane.com/
- Linda Thielfoldt lindathielfoldtthequiltedgoose.blogspot.com/
- Janet Clare janetclare.co.uk/blog/
- Baby Lock www.facebook.com/babylocksewing and instagram.com/babylocksewing/
- Cheryl Brickey meadowmistdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Helen Stubbings hugsnkisses.typepad.com/
- Kimberly Jolly of www.fatquartershop.com visit fatquartershop.blogspot.com/ and www.instagram.com/fatquartershop/
- Sherri McConnell www.aquiltinglife.com/
- Julie Karasek of www.patchedworks.com/ visit fabricjules.blogspot.com/
- Ebony Love lovebugstudios.com/blog/
- Martingale blog.shopmartingale.com/
Nov 26 - Pat's Birthday!!! (Go wish her a Happy Happy Day!)
- Amy Friend www.duringquiettime.com
- Heather Valentine thesewingloftblog.com/
- Melissa Corry www.happyquiltingmelissa.com/
- Amy Ellis www.amyscreativeside.com/
- Aurifil Erin Sampson auribuzz.wordpress.com/
- Christa Watson christaquilts.com/
- Nancy Zieman www.nancyzieman.com/blog/ - Sharing a project
- Amanda Niederhauser www.jedicraftgirl.com/